Tuesday, March 6, 2012

A Frame Called Spring Storm

This scalloped edge frame is made up of yellow, gray, white & black - a spring storm, I like to call it. You know how it goes: dark ominous clouds (gray & black) with fluffy happy clouds (white) & sunshine filtering through (yellow.) To bring down the starkness of it all, I distressed the entire frame in white. Ta-duh! A unique color scheme meets a fun piece to showcase your photo.

I was inspired by Colour Create Challenge #91: Yellow, Gray, White & Black. Join in the challenge & come up with your own inspired creation by clicking here.

* Edited: So, it appears that I goofed. After checking out Colour Create's blog again, I realized that they only want "paper goods" for their challenges - Oops! Luckily, I just created a card that fits their challenge perfectly, so I have submitted that & you can find the post here: http://pinandtack.blogspot.com/2012/03/citrus-damask-card-no-1.html




No comments: