Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Pin & Tack Plays Bingo Times Three

I am doing a little . . . ok, a LOT of spring cleaning. I made quite a few mini (2.5"x3.5") card bases, but I haven't done anything with them yet. Well, today is the day! Yeah! I created three different cards because I was playing Simon Says Bingo. You can definitely say I got three Bingos, so BINGO! BINGO! BINGO!

Ok, I know I was being a little obnoxious there, but it's how I play it . . .


Card #1 - Flowers, Lace & Twine

Card #2 - Charms, Lace & Brads

Card #3 - Pearls, Lace & Ticket/Tag

These cards were inspired by one challenge - See below for link & details, so you can join in the fun & create your own card:


This card is available for FREE! Yep, it's free. Click here if you'd like to have it as your very own.

3 comments:

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous cards.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
luv
Debby

Corrinne said...

Thank you, Debby! I enjoyed playing Bingo :)

Mesha, Vegan Princess said...

Your work is beautiful! And I love your shop! I've got my eye on those glitter tacks! Hehe ^__^