Friday, March 16, 2012

Putt It Up!

This week, my goal is to complete everyone of 365 Cards challenges. This card is for one of them. It's supposed to be about your favorite sport. Well, I'm not a sporty gal (& not to mention I had these embellishments on hand), so I'm doing the sport that I failed at. I really, really SUCKED at golf! It was so embarrassing . . . Let's not talk about it any more.




This card was inspired by one challenge - See below for link & details, so you can join in the fun & share your own creation:


This card is available for FREE! Yep, it's free & comes with free shipping, too! Click here to have this card as your very own.

2 comments:

Loves Happy Hour said...

Very cute! perfect for father's day or birthday!

Corrinne said...

Thank you!

I usually don't make "masculine" cards, so it was definitely a challenge for me.