Tuesday, April 10, 2012

I is for Iridescent

"But every once in a while, you find someone who's iridescent, and when you do, nothing will ever compare.” 
- Wendelin Van Draanen

Isn't this quote just beautiful? It made me think of my mama, who has always been there for me & is such a wonderful parent that I am blessed everyday to have her in my life. Who is iridescent in your life?

{ Icy Blue Scarf with Lots of Ruffles }
{ Plum Half Moon Shawl }
{ Woodland Belt with Sage Rosette }
The above photos are from my mama's shop, Nona's Needles. She has always been a crafty lady & I was lucky enough to inherit that from her. She crochets, knits, sews & does beautiful cross stitch pieces.  When we were younger, she made most of my sister's & my clothes. She even made us "Hammer" pants. Boy, oh boy, I still can't believe that I wanted them AND that I actually wore them. Ha ha!

No comments: