Tuesday, May 1, 2012

{PIN}spirational Challenges #5

This card is completely different than what I usually create. It came out very "altered art/mixed media." It also has two of my favorite colors together - red & light blue. I love it!



It's a little hard to see in the photo, but I added netting under the cap that lays over her eyes to act as a birdcage veil.


This card was made exclusively for {PIN}spirational Challenges - Join us every week for a new challenge that's inspired by photos from Pinterest!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome and fun card Corrinne! Love your choice of colours, they go extremely well together!

Corrinne said...

Thank you, Ira! They are my FAVORITE colors to use together. I'm addicted to red & light blue. I know this card is quite funky, but I absolutely love it! It's off the beaten path for me :)

paige said...

How fun is this! So very clever and creative!