Saturday, May 5, 2012

What To Do With Pumpkin Lace Scraps . . .

. . . create a bow & embellish a tag. After creating a few items for my shop, I had bits & pieces of this lovely pumpkin (ok, yeah, it's orange) lace. Today I made a quick tag using them.


I wanted to do something different with the center of these flowers, so I clipped pearls off a strand that I had in my supplies.


Here is one of the items I made using the pumpkin lace. It's a romantic, shabby chic boutique bow. I made the bow, then sewed an alligator clip to it. No hot glue used at any point!



This card was submitted to wonderful challenge blogs - See below for links & details, so you can create your own & join in the fun!

7 comments:

Melina said...

This is sweet! I love your scraps of orange ribbon! Great use for them. Thank you for playing at Twisted Tuesdays! :)

Corrinne said...

Thank you, Melina! I hate to waste, which is probably why I have TOO many supplies in my studio :)

Patty Gorka said...

Super cute! What a great idea to clip off some pearl to use and I love your pretty ribbon! Thanks for playing along with the Twisted Tuesday challenge this week!

Corrinne said...

Thank you, Patty! I usually use a string of pearls, but I wanted to change it up.

Caroljenks said...

Wow - beautiful tags and what gorgeous bows!

Thanks for joining in with us over at Top Tip Tuesday - don't forget to share a Top Tip with us next time to be in the running for our Top Tipper Prize too!

Carol x

Anonymous said...

Really Beautiful I have to say I am gob smacked that Bow is stunning!

Thanks for entering Top Tip Tuesday this time,

hugs Samantha :0)

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

What a fun project... the bow is fabulous!

Thank you for participating in the Twisted Tuesday Challenge this week!