Sunday, June 3, 2012

Explore

It is time to celebrate the America's Great Outdoors. Every June in America, we honor our natural places, such as forests, lakes, rivers, beaches & more. Ootdoor recreation is a fun, healthy way to spend our time. If you're not in America, no worries - You can join us by celebrating nature in your own neck of the woods :) Make sure you get outdoors and explore our big beautiful world!





This card was submitted to wonderful challenge blogs - See below for links & details, so you can create your own & join in the fun!


365 Cards: Day 91 - Wood
Little Red Wagon: Challenge #135 - Woodgrain
My Time To Craft: Challenge #180 - It takes Two
Tuesday Throwdown: Challenge #100 - Masculine

2 comments:

Sonia said...

Really lovely card,with beautiful embossed paper:)
I can't partecipate in Tuesday Alchemy challenge because I haven't a fruit stamp...I have an idea,but I haven't time today and yesterday:(
I partecipate in the next,I look every week the challenge you think with beautiful creations of DT members:)
Thanks and kisses,
Sonia

Maria Matter said...

gorgeous!! love the sparkly birds & your embossing!!