Saturday, June 2, 2012

It Must Be Blog Candy Day!

I am a blog candy junkie. It's such a great way to find fantastic bloggers AND possibly win some goodies that I can use. My mission this year is to use what I already have, so I can't buy anything new. Blog candy is how I get out of it. I haven't actually won any yet, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed!


ScrapUA is offering a splendid variety of supplies for their blog candy - It's definitely worth trying for! If you want to join the other hopefuls, go here.

For a heads up, you will need to be able to read Russian. What? You don't read Russian? Well, don't worry because I don't either. I just copied & pasted the text into Google translator. It worked beautifully! I'll be kind & save you the time, though.

Blog Candy Rules
  1. Place information about candy in your blog, LiveJournal, VKontake, online or in other available resources. You can place the individual post or on the side panels. The presence of pictures and links to the candy is mandatory. Address candy - http://scrapua.com/nam-1-god-i-konfetka
  2. Leave a link to your post about candy or blog (if the message is posted on the side of the panels) at the bottom of this message through the system Inlinkz.
  3. Candy is open to all comers, conditions 1 and 2, regardless of country of residence and the desire to buy a product in our store.

No comments: