Monday, June 18, 2012

Vegan Barbecue Bonanza: Eileen's Must Have Smoothie


Thanks for joining the virtual party! My name is Eileen from over at Love in Envelope and I've got your drinks at this barbecue!

You would normally find me gushing over my crafts, but today is an exception because I really, really wanted to share this Vegan Blueberry Smoothie recipe--I just love it! I personally really like using blueberry in the smoothie, but I've tried it with peach, strawberry, and raspberry and they were all fabulous! This is a wonderfully satisfying and easy to make drink, I promise! I must have made 20 different variations last summer to tweak the proportions to my liking, so if you try it I'd love to know what you think! :)


Ingredients List (makes about 4 cups):
- 3 cups light vanilla soy milk
- 2/3 cup of frozen blueberries (or your favorite frozen fruit)
*

- 2 teaspoons matcha green tea*
- 4 tablespoons agave nectar
- 1 cup of ice

Simply combine all ingredients in a blender and pulse it for about 2 minutes or until you don't see chunks of ice and serve! Enjoy!!!





* You are more than welcome to use fresh fruit, but I am spontaneous about when I want to make it so I don't always have them on hand and I also like that the frozen fruit acts as extra ice.
** Find matcha online or in Asian food markets. I bought mine on Amazon.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________


You could win prizes by participating in this event!

Rosy Radish Relish, Navy/White Nautical Turban & Raw Vegan Chocolates
(Click here for prize details.)

{ How To Win VBB Prizes }

You must be a follower of this blog if you are not already.

Add your name to the linky list provided. You do not need to include a link.

If you have your own vegan recipe, you can enter an additional time - Just make sure to link directly to your blog post about it.

NOTE: Linky list will be on every VBB post. If you enter on one, it will show up in the others. You can enter only once unless you create a blog post with a vegan recipe.


3 comments:

Eileen Ng-Frumkin said...

Thanks for having me! The event looks great! :)

Corrinne said...

Thank you, Eileen!

2justByou said...

Ooohhh....Blueberry smoothie!!! YUM!
~Kim
http://2justByou.blogspot.com