Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Day 62: My Favorite Childhood Book






As a child, I read, read & read some more. I loved the written word & I could never get enough books. My room was filled with them!












I also enjoyed reading my favorites again & again. My favorite childhood book wasn't just one book, but a series. Laura Ingalls Wilder's Little House On The Prairie series was it for me.

I still have the books, which are the ones in the photos. As you can see, they've had a lot of love & I've enjoyed them many times.











Since this post is for the 30 Days Of Reflection Photo Challenge & I'm supposed to show my favorite childhood book, I'll share with you my favorite of my favorites.

Farmer Boy isn't Laura Ingalls Wilder's story as all the others are, but rather it's her husband's when he was a boy.

It's full of everyday adventures that he had as a child growing up on a farm. It's truly delightful & I highly recommend it!

1 comment:

A Casa di Ale said...

CIAO CORINNE, LO SAI CHI IN ITALIA LA SERIE TELEVISIVA CHE AVRO' VISTO NON SO QUANTE VOLTE E' LA CASA NELLA PRATERIA?...UN SOGNO CHE MI PORTO DALLA MIA INFANZIA POTER ANDARE IN AMERICA PER VEDERE QUEI POSTI...
AVREI DATO TUTTO PER ESSERE AL POSTO DI LAURA HINGOLS
CIAO DA ALE