Thursday, September 6, 2012

Happy Christmas Merry

I've been inspired by a variety of crafters, who have been making Christmas cards using colors that you don't usually see, such as pink.

Since I have a lot of purple (and I don't know why), I decided to use some of my scraps along with alphabets that I've been hoarding for far too long.

Here is my easy Christmas card. What do you think? Have you created a Christmas card using unconventional colors?
This card was submitted to these challenge blogs. See below for details, so you can share, too!

5 comments:

Basslady said...

a very cool and stylish christmas-card!

thanks so much for playing along with us at Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

shaz earl said...

Another lovely card!

Thank you for joining in the fun at Ruby’s Rainbows this time

Shaz x

Margaret said...

Love the cool mood created from your purples and blues! A beautiful nontraditional card!!

Jacq said...

Hi,
What a Gorgeous and stylish Christmas card!!! Love the embossed panel and the sentiments look fab. Love the colour scheme. Thanks for joining us at Ruby's Rainbow and Good Luck. Hope to see you joining us again.
Hugs Jacqui xxx

Gem said...

gorgeous creation! Thanks for joining in with our Anything Goes challenge this week at My Mums Craft Shop!! Gemma :)