Monday, November 5, 2012

WINNERS: Spark Your Creativity Now! Challenge #2

Thank you, our fellow crafters, for sharing your projects with us!
It's time to award prizes. Are you ready? If not, I'm sure you will be - Ha!

Drum roll . . . drum roll . . and the winners are:



To claim your prize, please send your name, email & mailing address to Corrinne at pinandtack@gmail.com by November 15th. If prize is not claimed, another winner will be picked.

Now, it's time to give a little love to the Design Team's top picks.
These projects definitely brought the "spark" of creativity.
We appreciate the inspiration that you shared with us!


"I love the design. What drew me to it was the wonderful & cute image. So adorable and so wonderfully colored. Fabulous."

"I love all the details: the lace like borders, the little googly eyes. Great piece set (card, treat box & treat bag)!"
- Kim


"She has made a delightful Christmas present box. It is beautifully decorated inside and out with gorgeous embellishments."
- Shirley


"Love the color combo & gorgeous embellishments."
- Soma

2 comments:

Misty's said...

Oh WOW, thank you so much for making me one of your Top picks. I am honoured and it made my day!
Congrats to other lucky crafters too.
Michaela xx

Nancy said...

Thank you so very much! Congratulations to all the Top Picks and prize winners!!
Have a Beautiful day!!
Nancy xx :D