Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Wishy Washy?!

I'm back, my peeps! Did you leave you ask? Ha ha ha. Yes, I did.

I decided to try Wordpress for my blog. It received the best feedback & reviews. Unfortuantely, I found it to be, er, uh . . not what I was used to here on Blogger. This blog offered me a lot of easy, peasy features, so I've moved back here.

I'm sorry for that. I don't want to be wishy washy, especially because that's just not me. But you have to try new things, right? It was a fail of sorts. I can admit that.

So, here I am . . . back on the Blogger. I'm working on new things, such as a new craft challenge - Craft It Up with Pin & Tack. It starts on January 1st, so check back for details.

More content will be had as well. Please join me again and I'm always open to suggestions. Ponder this and let me know using the Contact form to the left or send an email: What do you want to see? Would you like to be guest blogger or be featured? What about a blog hop for kicks?

With blessings & joy, yours truly . . Corrinne Quinn. 

2 comments:

Nicole Pyles said...

I feel your pain! I hate wordpress and even have tried it myself. :)

Corrinne said...

Wordpress does offer great things and, perhaps, I may have been happy with it if I hadn't tried Blogger first. However, it just seemed to lack the easy setup & add-ons I find here.

I wonder if people that like it are much more fluent in the computer "language" than I?

Thanks for sharing your opinion, Nicole!