Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Baby Bear In The Window


A sweet, little bear looks out her window on beautiful Spring day. Her best friend is an equally sweet stuffed bear that goes with her on all of her imaginative journeys.



This 3D window box is filled with blooms, grass & decorated with a lovely heart banner. This flat card is more suitable for framing or displaying than giving as a greeting.



This card was submitted to wonderful challenge blogs - See below for links & details, so you can create your own & join in the fun!


This card is available for FREE! Yep, it's free. Click here if you'd like to have it as your very own.

10 comments:

Pia S said...

Very cute. Nice use of kraft!

Anita said...

Very pretty card and I love the little hearts you've added. Thanks for joining the Pollycraft "cute critters" challenge.

Maria Matter said...

this is so sweet Corrinne!

I host an anything goes weekly challenge, Inspire Me Fridays, I invite you to link up any of your great creations!
Blessings

Rene said...

Love love LOVE it! I especially love the banner! Thank you so much for joining us at MIM! Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning! Good luck,
Rene :D

Andria said...

Love the name of your blog :). Found you on MIM :)thanks for sharing.

Corrinne said...

Thank you, Maria, for the information! I am a challenge addict, so I will be heading over to your blog & I'll have to join in the fun :)

Corrinne said...

Thank you, ladies!

This piece was a labor of love. I had to create it each piece separately before piecing together.

Unknown said...

Awww... I absolutly love your pretty creation! Such adorable details! Thanks for joining my challenge over at The Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! Good luck! Hugs and sunshine!

Delphine said...

Adorable!!! And the design is just fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

Unknown said...

You won on Cupcake Craft Challenges! Congrats! This card is so precious. I just want to hug the bear myself!