Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Imagine (RDB1)

This card is one of 3 in a small collection that I created for my 2012 Mission: Use It. I had previously created the damask tags with blooms. Today, I finally used them. Rather than tags, they are the featured embellishment.



I used two different inks on the one stamp. It copies the reds & pinks that are found in the patterned paper for a more cohesive look.


This card was submitted to wonderful challenge blogs - See below for links & details, so you can create your own & join in the fun!


This card is available for FREE! Yep, it's free. Click here if you'd like to have it as your very own.

2 comments:

Heike said...

ooooooooohooooooooh, my colors, I love it!

LG, Heike (Paperminutes)

Corrinne said...

Thank you, Heike! Your colors are my favorites. I just love the look of bold red with soft blue. You wouldn't think it works, but it comes out fantastically. I chose that color scheme for my own challenge blog, Tuesday Alchemy: http://tuesdayalchemy.blogspot.com