Thursday, April 12, 2012

Red Explosion With Paperclip Bookmarks


I love red & not because it represents sexiness or love, but rather because it is bold & fun! This card is all about one of my favorite colors. It features two boutique paperclips that can be easily removed from the card & used as, well, paperclips or bookmarks or craft embellishments.


 Boutique paperclips were made by moi! They are available by themselves at my shop.
Click here or any of the photos to get a set for yourself or gift them.


This card was submitted to these wonderful challenge blogs - See below for the link & details, so you can join in the fun & share your own creation:


It will be available in my shop (click here) if you'd like to give this to someone special :)

7 comments:

Joanne said...

I love the boldness of the red. Lovely card. Thanks for joining in at ATCs/Cards with Attitude.

Corrinne said...

Thank you, Joanne! I was happy to find this challenge blog - I'm going to start creating ATCs & your blog will be a great inspiration!

Rose said...

super bold red girl :) and what fun paper clips!!
so glad you joined us on 365 cards!!

wifeycookie said...

I am loving the red! Red explosion indeed! Thanks for playing along with us at 365 cards.

Cheers,
DT Jenny
http://cookieadventures.blogspot.com/

Corrinne said...

Thank you, ladies! I love your challenges & I try every week to do them all :)

wendipooh13 said...

lots of fun goodies on the card!!! LOVIN all the red!!!

Anonymous said...

Such a fun card. Love the colors, design.. and those pins :). Thanks for joining us at 365cards.