Tuesday, May 22, 2012

{PIN}spirational Challenges #8: Inspiration Photo

This week's challenge for {PIN}spirational Challenges was a challenge for me. I love the image & I was inspired. I had this complicated idea - lots of buckles, black fabric & sexiness. The idea wasn't realistic, though, because I just didn't have the supplies.

Yes, I could have bought some, but I'm on a mission this year to use what I already have. I scavenged through my supplies & I came up with the eyelets, fabric scraps & metal bead strand. Wa-lah! Here is my creation - It's definitely CAS and sexy. I love it!


I was visiting a few blogs last week & I found this tutorial for making carnations. It was created by BusyBusyHoneybee. She has photos for every step AND it's super easy! Isn't my carnation just fantastic?


This card was created exclusively for {PIN}spirational Challenges. We'd love for you to play with us and you could win a fabulous prize, too!

2 comments:

paige said...

CAS= clearly awesome and sensational! That bloom is to die for!

Corrinne said...

I found a tutorial on how make that bloom on another blog - It was SO easy & I can't believe I didn't think of it myself. It's made using those scallop circles that I'm sure everyone has :)