Wednesday, May 2, 2012

{PIN}spirational Challenges - New Badge For Your Blog

Have you joined {PIN}spirational Challenges yet? If not, you are missing out on a unique blog that offers  weekly craft challenges inspired by photos found on Pinterest.

I was excited to join this blog as design team member nearly at its beginning & I have had a lot of fun being inspired & challenged. I work with a small group of talented ladies that I recommend visiting:

Deanne, A Little Bit Of Paper
Darlene, Simple Southern Blessings
Paige, She Who Must Stamp

I was also able to contribute by creating its badge for participants. Isn't it fantastic?


Deanne, {PIN}spirational Challenges' Coordinator & Creator, chose the color scheme you see in it. She left everything else to me, which is always fun AND challenging. Surprisingly, this was my first attempt. I love it!

You are welcome to post it on your blog. Don't forget to link it up to http://pinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.com and definitely check out the blog for the newest challenge!

6 comments:

Sonia said...

Hi Corinne,You are super creative...I like all you do :)
I my new post I thank you and your DT for the wonderful badge :)
Thanks thanks thanks again :)
Hugs,
Sonia

Corrinne said...

You are so sweet & just wonderful! I'm so happy you joined us & that you stop by my little world.

Eileen Ng-Frumkin said...

What a lovely badge you made! You definitely go above and beyond for everything and everyone! I will definitely join in sometime soon!

The weather sounds similar here. :( It's all wacky this year. It's good to know that you're creating beautiful things to counter the gloom.

Loves Happy Hour said...

This is so cool! I'll have to admit that I am a little addicted to pinterest! eek! I hope to join a challenge soon.

Corrinne said...

Aaww . . . shucks, Eileen - You are so sweet.

Corrinne said...

I'm right there with you, Kelli! Pinterest IS addicting - I love to pin, re-pin & pin some more - Yeah!