Monday, June 25, 2012

Cupcake Craft 198: Put A Bird On it!

Oohh . . . I am a little sad to create this post. Why? Well, it's my last week for being a guest designer for Cupcake Craft Challenges. It was a lot of fun & they had wonderful challenges. I will definitely miss being a cupcake! Thank you, everyone, as I felt most welcome & throughly enjoyed my time with the team :)

Ok, so let's get to business . . . This week it is all about the bird. Put a bird on your creation & share it with us over at Cupcake Craft Challenges. There are always fantastic prizes & if you need more inspiration, check out my fellow team members creations, too!

Originally, I was going to fussy cut around this big, glittered flower. It was on a thorny stem & was so pretty. It was too big for the card, though. I went a little crazy & decided to deconstruct it, then place just the bloom on my card.

The birds are sitting on curly branches on the background. It's beautiful cardstock that I embossed with the design.

The "love" was cut from the same cardstock as the flower. Overall, it's very sweet & soft.

Happiness!

5 comments:

Michaela said...

This is beautiful and very elegant. xx

Shelly said...

Hi Corrinne, your card is so pretty and feminine, I love the rose bloom! Hugs, Shelly x

sari said...

Hi sweety! What a gorgeous card!! Just love the soft colors! Great take on this challenge!! It has been so much fun having you at Cupcake! Hugs and sunshine

Corrinne of Pin & Tack said...

Thank you, everyone, for the lovely words! I enjoyed creating this card, even though, that bloom took a bit of time. I was surprised I followed through with it as I am VERY impatient - ha!

having a {me} day said...

Beautiful card Corrinne, love the embossed birds. keeleyxx