Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Many Thanks






Whenever I create a thank you card, I decided I will make sure to give special thanks on my blog as well.

I appreciate you, Mom & Dad! Without your constant support & love, I wouldn't be where I am today.

IraMichaela, & Sonia, thank you for being such wonderful readers of my blog. It's always a joy to see you all stop by!










TIP: Use your cardstock pack cover! The patterned cardstock on this card is actually from the cover of the pack. Since the cover always shows examples of what's inside, it's a great place to get additional cardstock.







The above creation was submitted to these wonderful challenge blogs. See links below, so you can join the fun & share your own creation!

ATCs & Cards With Attitude: #17 - Anything Goes
CAS-ual Fridays: CFC59 - Use Two Circles
Inspire Me Fridays: #65 - Anything Goes





Enjoy more of my black, gray & yellow creations!













9 comments:

Yuli Conversations said...

wow beautiful!! such great colors together!!

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Love this Corinne! What a fabby layout and a fantastic idea to use the cover of your pads!! I have never thought of that before :) xx

Unknown said...

Oh Corrinne, what a very sweet thing to say! Always love coming here to see what "you've been up to now";-) What a joy to see your latest creations, such beautiful colour matches!! Hugs, Ira x

Misty's said...

Hi Corrinne
No thanks needed as far as I am concerned . Your blog is full of flavour and worth popping by.
These creations you are sharing are super! Such a beautiful matching set.
Michaela xx

Sonia said...

Oh Sweety:) Thanks a lot for your beautiful words for me/us:)You are so kind,you did this fabulous card for me/us;very lovely colours combination:)
Big big hug,
Sonia

Jenny said...

Lovely colours and a great idea to use the front cover of the paper pad, stretches that little bit more :0)
Thank you for playing along wth us at CASual Fridays :0)
Jenny x

Anonymous said...

Fab way of recycling! Never thought of using the cover, love the colors :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Corrinne said...

I was running low on that particular cardstock & I was just staring at the cover when POOF it hit me - DUH! It's still perfectly good cardstock & it works well for projects that you just need a bit here & there :)

Cazro said...

A lovely colour combination. A terrific idea. Thanks for sharing with us at ATCs with Attitude. Caz DT