Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Day 64: I See Green Everyday


The first thing I do every morning is make a cup of steaming coffee using my French press. I add sugar & almond milk, then blend it all together. Coffee - it's my necessity, or maybe it's just a habit, but I do so enjoy it.

I take it outside on my porch, sit in my comfy chair & relax while the birds sing. It's a wonderful way to wake up, prepare & plan what I'll be doing for the day. 

How do you start your day? Is it always the same?
Are you a morning person (like me)?

It's the fourth day in 30 Days Of Reflection Photo Challenge & it's all about something green. This photo is what I see everyday. It's just a small portion of my backyard. There is tall bamboo, a bush of some sort & Day Lilies.

Want to see my other reflections? Yes? How fantastic!

No comments: