Thursday, July 5, 2012

Day 65: Creating With Friends

This dish belongs to my friend. I borrowed it to bring home leftover food from one of our dinners.

It always brings back the memory of an evening of wine, crafting & fun. We went to a local pottery shop & she made this piece. Well, she painted it green. She'd had a bit of wine - not to mention, she isn't a "crafty" person - & all she could manage was layers & layers of green paint.

It's been a good piece, although, it has few chips. I made a spoon rest, but unfortunately, it broke, so I can't show it to you.


What do you do with friends? Do you have a favorite memory with them? I'd love for you to share it with me! This post was created for the 30 Days Of Reflection Photo Challenge. This fifth day is about something you borrowed. Are you joining in? If so, please let me know & I'll stop by to visit your reflections.


Want to see my other reflections? Yes? How fantastic!

No comments: