Monday, December 10, 2012

Sparks Of The Moment: Spark Your Creativity Now! Anything Goes Challenge


You are invited to join us at the Anything Goes challenge!
You decide what to create - Isn't that just the perfect challenge?

This challenge ends on December 31st at 11:59 PM PST.
You can enter as many times as you want.
You can combine with as many other challenges, too!

By sharing, you could win a prize from . . .

Mini Clothes Pin Banner Gift Kit
(Includes 5 mini clothes pin & clothes line delightfully packaged.)

{ Inspiration }

Here are some lovely creations that have already been shared at the challenge.




Click here for the Anything Goes Challenge #4 }

2 comments:

Gail said...

Oh What an honor that you displayed my Poinsettia card - thank you very much! Come on people - join this challenge - I join every week! I also enter more than one of my projects - enjoy the ride! Thanks again! I am blessed! Gail
http://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Thanks for spotlighting my Winter Scene card.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"