Sunday, April 22, 2012

Pink Bird, Green Leaf, Red Sky

This card was created with simplicity. I only used three colors: green, pink & red. The embellishments are brads, leaves and ribbon.


For the squares, I embossed pink cardstock with a bird design & a bark design. It's a unique color combination & leaves a lot of empty space because you don't always have to fill up a card.


This card was submitted to wonderful challenge blogs - See below for links & details, so you can create your own & join in the fun!

This card is available for FREE! Yep, it's free. Click here if you'd like to have it as your very own.

8 comments:

paige said...

I like the arrangement of all the elements. I struggle with empty space, so I learned something from you!

Melina said...

What a sweet card! Thank you for playing at Twisted Tuesday Challenges! :)

:: BlueInks :: said...

Unique layout. I love the embossed panels. I saw your card on 2TC, thanks!

Patty Gorka said...

The embossed panels are a great touch, love the ribbon too! Thanks for joining us this week at Twisted Tuesdays!

Laura Davis said...

Very pretty!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura

Corrinne said...

I know! Empty space always seems wrong, but when I push past it, I realize that it actually can add A LOT to a creation. Our world's so cluttered already - why make are art that way, too?

Corrinne said...

Thank you, everyone! I am always happy to get such wonderful words. It made my day to see so many visitors :)

Michele Gross said...

Love that color combo! Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!