Friday, November 1, 2013

V is for . . .

V is for Vegan. At least for today, that is.

Now, don't be alarmed, I'm not sharing any disturbing videos or chastising anyone for their choices. That's just not my way unless you're my partner - He's vegetarian only :( It's that cheese, that dang cheese that he uses as an excuse. I just found an article that said it is addicting, which is why it's difficult for people to stop eating. Great, that's just what I needed to hear.

Okay, sorry, I was getting distracted. Today is World Vegan Day. Happy World Vegan Day!

There are so many wonderful things about being vegan and the food is just the beginning. Discover just  a few vegan goodies that will tempt you to the V side . . hopefully :)

{Duct Tape Roses, Custom By Corvis, $2.50}
{Carrot Cake Caramels, Feed Your Face, $12}
{Tummy Kisses Belly Balm, Juniper Mercantile, $3.75}
{Vintage Style Rosie Bag, Love Ellie Bags, $57.97}
{Bee Girl - Limited Edition Print, Mumbot, $20}

Yeah, isn't that wonderful? So many vegantastic things out there. What's your favorite?

No comments: